Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 23 - Washington Capitals vs. Phoenix Coyotes

I went into this game a little worried. The Caps have a history of playing really well against known rival teams (see Pittsburgh) and then putting together real stinkers against teams from the West that they only play once or twice a year. The Coyotes have been winning a lot and I wanted the Caps winning streak to continue. Turns out, I need not have worried. The Caps won 4-2 and Michal Neuvirth had a great comeback after being pulled in two consecutive games.

Maybe all the good fortune came from this guy who I saw on the way into the game:



This guy's head was practically shellacked in thick shiny red. If I see him again I HAVE to ask what it is, how he does it and how he gets it off for work the next day. ;)

1 comment:

queen of hockey said...

I've seen this guy on CSN!