Monday, October 5, 2009

Preseason Flashback

I saw something deeply disturbing at one of the preseason games this year and thought I should post it here for the viewing public. The looks on peoples' faces when this character high fived them were priceless. Nobody could refuse the high five, but once he'd continued on his way, everyone had a look of puzzlement mixed with disgust. I couldn't help noticing that he has a hole at the bottom of the zipper on the back of his suit. Yikes.




Personally, I think preseason was way too early for a full red bodysuit. Regular season is too early for a full red bodysuit and playoffs may still be too early for a full red bodysuit. But this guy doesn't seem to agree. I hope I don't run into him too many more times this season, he makes me a tad uncomfortable.

No comments: